Dear Parents/ Guardians,
- We warmly welcome your son/ward and you to the Montfortian family!
- As your son/ward embarks on his new journey in Montfort, it is our pleasure to start him off with a fun-filled and meaningful Orientation organised by his seniors to make new friends and learn more about the school.
- CCA experiences for the Clubs & Societies, Performing Arts and Uniformed Groups are weaved into the Orientation programme in the first week. Trials for Sports CCAs take place on a sign-up basis in the afternoons of the second week. More information on CCA experiences and trials will be briefed to your son/ward in the first week.
- Please feel free to contact the following personnel in the table below should you have queries about Secondary One matters, Orientation matters or CCA matters.
- In the event of an emergency, you can contact your son/ward through the General Office at 6510 7070.
- We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2023 ahead!
|Secondary 1 Assistant Year Head
||Subject Head / Student Leadership
||Head of Department / Physical Education, Co-Curricular Activities
|Ms Ong Wuan Seah (firstname.lastname@example.org)
||Mr Heng Wei Chin, Wilson (email@example.com)
||Mr Faizan Muhamad Nor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secondary One Orientation Programme 2023 in Week 1