- strengthen partnership and engagement with parents to improve children’s well-being and learning.
- provide parents with practical information/ parenting skills to support their child’s learning
- render active support of school programmes.
- facilitate effective 2 way communication between school and parents.
- foster better parent/child bonding.
PSG School Liaison Team
Teacher Coordinator / IC - Ms. Judeana Woon
School Counsellor / PSG Liaison - Ms. Silver SK
PSG EXCO Team
Chairman - Mr. Walter Wu
Vice-Chairman - Ms. Cynthia Chong Woon
Secretary - Ms. Jenny Leong
Treasurer - Ms. Nomi Hairudin
Join Montfort PSG
To register, please sign up using this link.
The following activities/events have been planned and organised in partnership with our PSG.
1. Community Outreach
PSG parents and staff preparing little tokens appreciation to the frontline heroes fighting the pandemic in Sengkang General Hospital.
2. Parent-Child Bonding Events organized by the PSG
Parents and their sons enjoyed precious time bonding over fishing and a delicious seafood meal at Smith Marine Kelong.
3. PSG members enjoying a meaningful celebration with school staff during Teachers’ Day.
During Teacher’s Day celebrations, our lovely PSG parents handmade cookies, designed special tote bags and joined our staff In the Teacher’s Day Celebrations.
4. Our PSG members at the re-opening of the Montfort Heritage Gallery
Our PSG parents joined us for a memorable re-opening of the Montfort Heritage Gallery.